Below, please find answers to commonly-asked questions about the admission process and tuition assistance.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any additional questions.
- What is the application process?
- Does Priory offer financial aid or scholarships? Are any of these merit-based?
- How do I learn more about Priory?
- How do I schedule a school visit?
- What is the transition into 7th grade like regarding homework, study skills, and organization?
- Can I apply to Priory for 9th grade?
- What is the best way to prepare for the SSAT?
- Do you accept non-Catholic students?
- Do you accept home-schooled students?
- What if I’m not sure my son qualifies for admission?
- What schools and geographic areas do Priory students come from?
- What are the school hours at Priory?
- What does it mean to be a Benedictine school, and how does this impact faith formation?
- Are there after-school programs for 7th and 8th grade students?
- Does Priory provide bus transportation?
- What AP classes are offered at Priory?
- What is the athletic program like at Priory?
- Can I do sports on an outside team when I attend Priory?