|2019 - 2020 Tuition|
|Tuition, Grades 7-12||$24,990|
$400 - $600 per year
Students typically incur other limited costs during the school year for items such as sports equipment or uniforms and advanced placement test fees.
*Textbook costs will vary from year to year depending on the course schedule.
- Range of Tuition Awarded: $3,000 to $24,999 (Full Tuition)
- Average Award of $13,500
- Financial aid applicants are reviewed on a case-by-case basis. Each student award decision is unique and is awarded by merit, tuition assistance and endowed scholarships.
- Every applicant to 7th grade is considered for academic scholarships.
- 529 plans can now be used for secondary education.
- Payments can be spread over 10 months using Priory's payment management system.
- Priory works with families during times of change and transition. If your circumstances change, we will support you.
Steps for prospective or current Priory families to seek reduced tuition:
- Complete an application for reduced tuition using the FACTS Grant & Aid Application. FACTS is a third party financial aid management program with which Priory works.
- FACTS will calculate a suggested family contribution to tuition based on the information provided.
- Priory will review the information and determine the appropriate tuition based on each family's ability to pay.
- Current Priory families will receive tuition information via email. Families of applicants to Priory who are admitted will receive tuition information with acceptance packet.
|2019-2020 Tuition Assistance Timeline|
|FACTS Application opens||Oct. 1, 2019|
|FACTS Application due||Jan. 14, 2020|
|Admission decision/tuition assistance award notifications for new students mailed||March 13, 2020|
|Enrollment contract & deposit deadline||
April 3, 2020
More than $2.1 million in tuition assistance was offered to families in 2019-20. Awards are not based on income alone, but also take into consideration family size and other core expenditures.
- Will Applying for Tuition Assistance affect my admission decision?
- Do I need to complete a separate FACTS Grant & Aid Application for each child?
- What is the deadline for the FACTS Grant & Aid Application?
- Is there a cost for the FACTS Grant & Aid Application?
- What if my financial situation changes?
- Is there an income cut-off for Tuition Assistance?
- Should our son apply to Priory even if we are concerned about our ability to afford the tuition?
The application is due Jan. 14, 2020. If your family is completing the application process after the deadline, please go ahead and complete the FACTS Application at that time. We may still be able to award tuition assistance to applications received in the spring and summer.