Because many of our current and incoming students and their families have been impacted financially by COVID, the Board of Advisors and the monastic community have decided to help ease the burden. Therefore, there will be no change in tuition fees for the 2021-22 school year. I am pleased that we can provide some stability to our families during this uncertain period. Tuition will remain at $25,990, and the lunch fee will increase by only $25.
The vision of Priory has been and remains steadfast that a Benedictine education be available to talented students from all financial backgrounds. Priory admits students on their ability to succeed regardless of economic circumstances.
|2021 - 2022 Tuition|
|Tuition, Grades 7-12||$25,990|
|Laptop||$350 lease per year|
$400 - $600 per year
Students typically incur other limited costs during the school year for items such as sports equipment or uniforms and advanced placement test fees.
*Textbook costs will vary from year to year depending on the course schedule.
Financial aid applicants are reviewed on a case-by-case basis. Each student award decision is unique and is awarded by merit, tuition assistance and endowed scholarships.
- 529 plans can now be used for secondary education.
- Payments can be spread over 10 months using Priory's payment management system.
- Priory works with families during times of change and transition. If your circumstances change, we will support you.
Steps for prospective or current Priory families to seek reduced tuition:
- Complete an application for reduced tuition using the FACTS Grant & Aid Application. FACTS is a third party financial aid management program with which Priory works.
- FACTS will calculate a suggested family contribution to tuition based on the information provided.
- Priory will review the information and determine the appropriate tuition based on each family's ability to pay.
- Current Priory families will receive tuition information via email. Families of applicants to Priory who are admitted will receive tuition information with acceptance packet.
|2020-2021 Tuition Assistance Timeline|
|FACTS Application opens||Oct. 1, 2020|
|New Enrollment Applications Due to Admissions Office||Jan. 12, 2021|
|All Financial Aid Applications Due to Business Office||Jan. 15, 2021|
|Admissions Decisions Mailed to all Prospective High School Students||Feb. 5, 2021|
|Admissions Decisions Mailed to All Prospective Junior School Students||March 12, 2021|
|Admissions Responses Due to Admissions Office||April 2, 2021|
More than $2 million in tuition assistance was offered to families for the 2020-21 academic year. Awards are not based on income alone, but also take into consideration family size and other core expenditures.
- Will Applying for Tuition Assistance affect my admission decision?
- Do I need to complete a separate FACTS Grant & Aid Application for each child?
- What is the deadline for the FACTS Grant & Aid Application?
- Is there a cost for the FACTS Grant & Aid Application?
- What if my financial situation changes?
- Is there an income cut-off for Tuition Assistance?
- Should our son apply to Priory even if we are concerned about our ability to afford the tuition?