The vision of Priory has been and remains steadfast that a Benedictine education be available to talented students from all financial backgrounds. Priory admits students on their ability to succeed regardless of economic circumstances.
|2021 - 2022 Tuition|
|Tuition, Grades 7-12||$25,990|
|Laptop||$350 lease per year|
$400 - $600 per year
Students typically incur other limited costs during the school year for items such as sports equipment or uniforms and advanced placement test fees.
*Textbook costs will vary from year to year depending on the course schedule.
Financial aid applicants are reviewed on a case-by-case basis. Each student award decision is unique and is awarded by tuition assistance and endowed scholarships.
- 529 plans can now be used for secondary education.
- Payments can be spread over 10 months using Priory's payment management system.
- Priory works with families during times of change and transition. If your circumstances change, we will support you.
Steps for prospective or current Priory families to seek reduced tuition:
- Complete an application for reduced tuition using the FACTS Grant & Aid Application. FACTS is a third party financial aid management program with which Priory works.
- FACTS will calculate a suggested family contribution to tuition based on the information provided.
- Priory will review the information and determine the appropriate tuition based on each family's ability to pay.
- Tuition assistance requests will be announced at the time of re-enrollment and with new acceptances. All tuition assistance awards will be reflected in the enrollment contact.
|2021-2022 Tuition Assistance Timeline|
|FACTS Application opens||Oct. 1, 2021|
|All Financial Aid Applications Due to Business Office||Dec. 31, 2021|
|Admissions Decisions Mailed to All Prospective 9th Grade/High School Students||Jan. 28, 2022|
|Admissions Decisions Mailed to All Prospective 7th and 8th Grade Students||March 11, 2022|
|Admissions Responses Due to Enrollment Office||April 1, 2022|
$1.9 million in tuition assistance was offered to families for the 2021-22 academic year. Awards are not based on income alone, but also take into consideration family size and other core expenditures.
- Will Applying for Tuition Assistance affect my admission decision?
- Do I need to complete a separate FACTS Grant & Aid Application for each child?
- What is the deadline for the FACTS Grant & Aid Application?
- Is there a cost for the FACTS Grant & Aid Application?
- What if my financial situation changes?
- Is there an income cut-off for Tuition Assistance?
- Should our son apply to Priory even if we are concerned about our ability to afford the tuition?