Weight Room Access Request
Please note that in order to see/submit the form below, you must be logged in, you must be a Priory alumnus or monastery oblate, and your account must be verified.
Saint Louis Priory School Weight Room Usage Policy
- Use of the weight room is dedicated to Priory students, Priory alumni, monks (includes current oblates), and current Priory faculty/staff.
- You must be 16 years of age to use the weight room or under the direct supervision of an adult.
- The weight room is available from 7:00 am – 1:00 pm and 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm, when school is in session, and on the weekends from 11:00am – 4:00 pm.
- During the summer, the weight room is available Monday through Friday, from 7:00 am – 9:00 pm, and on the weekends from 11:00 am – 4:00 pm.
- School activities take precedence over any other use.
- There is no charge for use of the weight room.
- Non-student users must request a key-card to access the room. Please read the following disclaimer and fill out the form below to request a card:
Hold Harmless: To the maximum extent permitted by law, Applicant agrees to defend, indemnify and save harmless Saint Louis Abbey / Priory School its officers, employees, agents and representatives, from and against all loss or expense, including but not limited to judgments, settlements, attorney fees, and costs for bodily injury, death or property damage, by reason of the acts of any and all agents and representatives, arising out of any act or omission under or in connection with the use of this Weight Room, except only such injury as shall have been occasioned by the sole negligence of the Abbey/School, its appointed officers, employees, agents or representatives. To the extent any of the damages referenced herein were caused by or resulted from the concurrent negligence of the Abbey / School, its officers, employees, agents or representatives and the Applicant, it officers, or employees, agents or representatives, its obligation to indemnify, defend and hold harmless is valid and enforceable only to the extent of the negligence of the Applicant, it officers, employees, agents or representatives.