Pay Your AMC Dues Online
Alumni Mothers’ Club (AMC) Dues for the coming year will increase to $40, with the optional $5 or more donation to help defer the cost of the Thanksgiving Dinner we provide for the monks. This is the first time we have raised dues since the inception of the AMC in 1982. We will continue to be good stewards of the AMC’s resources to help promote the Benedictine spirit of hospitality throughout the whole Abbey family!
Here are just a few of the things your AMC dues cover:
- AMC Fall Dinner - the dinner, invitation, postage, decorations, speaker gift, etc.
- Thanksgiving Dinner for the Monks – turkeys, sides, pies, beverages, etc.
- Saint Nicholas Party – food, decorations, beverages, etc.
- Christmas Boutique – the lunch, invitations and postage
- Fat Tuesday Party – food, beverages, decorations, etc.
- Margarita Party – margaritas, food, decorations, entertainment, invitations, postage, etc.
- Xanadu Gift Gathering Party for Chic Boutique
- Mass Memorials for deceased AMC members
- Printing, Postage, Invitations and related mailing expenses
- Switzer House – recovering and repairing the dining room chairs, landscaping, decorations, etc.
- Monastic Events – supplemental food, decorations, etc.
Even if you are unable to attend AMC events, please support the work of the AMC so we may continue to assist with monastic receptions, the monks’ Thanksgiving dinner, the upkeep of the Switzer House and maintain connections with each other. Thank you in advance for your continued support of the work of the Alumni Mothers’ Club!