Alumni celebrating milestone reunions come from around the world to reconnect with their former classmates, faculty and monks during Homecoming Weekend. All are welcomed back to campus on Friday at our Alumni Mass in the Abbey Church and then a cocktail reception. Saturday is the Homecoming BBQ provided by the Alumni Board at the Todd Stadium. Many classes then hold another event Saturday evening at other locations.
Friday, Oct. 6
Reunion Class Mass and Reception
Members of Class Years ending in 'x3 and 'x8
- 5:30 p.m. - Mass in the Abbey Church
- 6 p.m. - Reception begins in the front lobby, with tours of the interior renovations available. Spouses/significant others welcome!
Saturday, Oct. 7
Campus Tours, BBQ and Football Game
All are welcome!
- 11:30 a.m. - A special pre-game BBQ hosted by our Alumni Board at Todd Stadium.
- 1 p.m. - Kickoff: Priory hosts Alton for our annual Homecoming football game.
- Throughout the morning and afternoon, campus tours will be available with golf car transportation. See the entirety of our renovation project, both indoors and out, made possible by your generosity to our Sharing the Promise, Shaping the Future capital campaign.
- The whole family is welcome.
- Note: dinners or parties for reunion classes are being arranged privately off campus, usually by the class reps.
If you would like more information about Homecoming or class events, please contact Assistant Head of School for Mission Advancement, Lise Riet-Lague, at 314.434.0783 or firstname.lastname@example.org.