Priory's Sports Program is Unique
PARTICIPATION IN SPORTS IS AN INTEGRAL COMPONENT OF THE OVERALL EDUCATION AND DEVELOPMENT OF EACH STUDENT AT PRIORY.
Our athletic program spans 7th through 12th grade and:
- Provides a recreational and competitive outlet for students
- Exposes young athletes to a variety of different sports
- Helps students reach their full physical and mental potential
- Fosters a bond of teamwork and friendship among the athletes
- Educates students with a foundation in respect and good sportsmanship.
- Encourages the development of leadership, commitment, cooperation and self-discipline
- Brings together students, faculty, parents and alumni in an atmosphere that makes the Priory community stronger
- Builds school spirit
All of the teams I have played for have different players, so I’ve developed relationships with almost everyone in my class and other grades through sports. The coaches are not just coaches to me anymore —they are more than that. They are all people I trust, and I know [they] will always have my back no matter what happens. The best experience for me was winning State in soccer. All of the work we put in throughout the season finally paid off, and it is something I will never forget.
Jack Taul, Class of 2019