The Lunch Experience
Growing boys have healthy appetites, and Priory’s lunch delivers.
The Dining Hall team at Priory creates a rotating lunch menu that contains a wide assortment of items – with both taste and nutrition in mind.
When school is in session on campus, lunch is served in the Dining Hall from 11:15 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. Your son will eat in one of three 25-minute shifts. For the 2021-22 school year, the following COVID-19 mitigation procedures will be in place:
- As they enter the dining hall, students will be greeted by a faculty member, who will spray the students hand with sanitizer.
- The sandwich and deli bar will grab-and-go single-serve items. There will be no open food product or sharing of serving utensils.
- To avoid any cross contamination of utensils, the main hot entrée will be served by cafeteria staff.
- For increased outdoor air, windows will be kept open as the season allows.
- Seating capacity has been reduced by 33% to allow 3-foot spacing in compliance with CDC guidelines.