Dear Form IV Parents:
End of the year is right around the corner and the final week of classes and exams concludes with BOOK BUYBACK. Designed to reduce the cost of textbooks, the E-Z Drop buyback program at Priory is an opportunity to put money back in your pocket and to put more used books in circulation for next year. As a loyal customer, you will receive top-dollar value for each book that is in demand.
Please note: Your son will need some of his current books again next year; they should not be sold back through the buyback process. This is the list of Form IV books that will be used again in Form V:
Algebra and Trigonometry (only students planning to take Analytic Geometry & Trig)
Bien Vu, Bien Dit Text & Workbook (only French V regular set)
T'es Branche? Level 3 Text & Workbook (only French V honors set)
Song of War (only students planning to take AP Latin)
Call to Conquest (only students planning to take AP Latin)
All Materials for Mandarin
Conexiones: Communication Y Cultura
Buyback Day for Forms I-V is the last day of school, Thursday, May 26 from 7:30 a.m.-noon in room 104 of the High School (right next to the Campus Store).
To sell back books:
1. Log in to www.mbsdirect.net using the same user name and password used when books were ordered. This must be the same in order to receive top dollar for your books.
2. Click "Sell Books."
3. A page entitled “My Previous Purchases” pops up, showing you which books you purchased through MBS Direct. Books that have a buyback offer will be listed first, along with the expiration date of the offer. Unclick the “Claim Item” box for any books you do not wish to include in the buyback.
4. Below the buyback books will be books you have purchased that don’t have a current offer for them. Check back closer to Buyback Day to see if an offer has been made on those titles.
5. Click “Continue.” Your Buyback Cart will appear. If you want to sell other books, add the ISBN numbers of those books in the blue “Add Books” box. The ISBN is a 10- or 13-digit number found on the back of the book. Click “Price My Books.”
6. View the price being offered to you for each book and select the books you want to sell.
7. Verify information in “Your Buyback Cart” and click "Proceed to Checkout.” Checkout like usual, clicking on either “Pay Me with Check” or “Pay Me with PayPal.” Click “Finalize My Buyback Quote.”
8. The quote will be emailed to you. Print two copies of the buyback quote for each six books returned.
9. Bring your books and one copy of the quote to room 104 in the High School on Buyback Day, Thursday, May 26.
10. Receive a check in the mail or credit to your PayPal account within 2 to 4 weeks!
TIPS FOR A SUCCESSFUL BUYBACK
- LOGIN WITH THE SAME USER NAME AND PASSWORD THAT WAS USED TO PURCHASE BOOKS.
- INVENTORY NEEDS FLUCTUATE DAILY. IF YOUR BOOK IS NOT BEING BOUGHT BACK TODAY, KEEP TRYING. IT MAY BE ACCEPTED ANOTHER DAY. MORE OFFERS ARE MADE CLOSER TO THE BUYBACK DAYS THAN EARLIER IN THE MONTH.
- YOU MAY TRY TO SELL BACK ANY SURPLUS BOOKS YOU HAVE. BUYBACK IS NOT LIMITED TO PRIORY TEXTS.
- IF YOU CAN’T MAKE IT TO PRIORY ON E-Z DROP BUYBACK DAY, YOU HAVE THE OPTION OF SHIPPING YOUR TEXTS DIRECTLY TO MBS. SHIPPING WILL BE AT YOUR EXPENSE.
I expect that you will find this system easy and rewarding. Please contact me if you have questions or would like more information.
Campus Store Manager
314-434-3690, ext 140