Instructions for Printing Student Schedules
Until the last step, these instructions work the same whether you are using a Windows computer or a Macintosh.
1. Navigate to the NetClassroom Login Page. If you have not done so, save this as a bookmark for future use. Use your User ID and Password to login to the system. Please remember that this login and password may not be the same as you use for Camelot or your email.
2. Click on Registration.
3. We recommend using the Grid format for viewing your schedule. Make sure you’ve:
- Selected the correct School (HS or JS) and Academic Year. Then select the term. Please note that future terms may not be available near the beginning of a prior term.
- Make sure all of your information prints properly including rooms for each class by choosing a time interval of 6 minutes or less.
- Print the schedule in landscape instead of portrait, or Friday and possibly Thursday will get cut off.
4. If your browser does not have menu options that allow you to readily print, click somewhere on your schedule then if you are using a Windows PC, hold the Ctrl key and press P to print. For Macintosh computers, click anywhere on your schedule and press and hold the command key and press P to print.