Mothers' Club Blazer Sale
Buy or sell good blazers at reasonable prices!
Rebel Roundup - Monday, Aug. 24
4:30-5:30 p.m. and 6:00-7:30 p.m.
High School room 105 (near the Campus Store)
To by a blazer:
- Bring your son for best fitting
- Checks or cash only, please. All proceeds go to the Mothers' Club (except blazers sold on consignment)
To donate a blazer:
- Drop off clean, good condition blasers at the front desk of the high school any time before 3 p.m. on Friday, Aug. 21
To sell a blazer on consignment:
- Securely safety pin an envelope to each blazer. Mark the envelope with your name, telephone number, item price (suggested price is between $20-$45) and size. Please state on the envelope if you will pick up or donate your blazer if it does not sell.
- Drop off all blazers at the front desk of the high school any time before 3 p.m. on Friday, Aug. 21
- All blazers must be clean, pressed and in good condition. Please put blazers on a hanger.
- Pick up money envelope or unsold blazer by 7:30 p.m. on Monday evening in room 105. Any blazers not picked up at this time will be donated to a local charity.
The Mothers' Club cannot be responsible for any lost envelopes or blazers. This event is provided as a service to Priory families.
Please contact Lissa Rosebrough at email@example.com or 636.527.3539 if you have questions.