Alumni Account Instructions
Dear Priory Alumni,
Thank you for visiting the alumni section of priory.org. The school's website gives us a whole new suite of tools that we’re excited to share with you.
The first of these is our alumni directory, which is a searchable database of all Priory alumni that is accessible only to alums who have logged into the site.
To create an account and access the directory:
- Click this “Login” link, or the one at the very top of this page.
- On the login form, you’ll click “New User Registration.” Once you’ve registered, please note that it takes a day or two for us to link your registration with your record in our database. You'll recieve a confirmation e-mail once your account is verified, linked and live.
Note: Alumni from the classes of 2014 onward, or who are also fathers of current students, or who are monks/faculty members at the school do not need to register again. Your existing credentials from NetClassroom will log you in to the site, and while you're logged in you'll have access to update your information (the alumni and current parent databases are linked, so updating your information in one will also update the other) and to the alumni directory.
Once that’s done, you’ll have access to the directory, to a form where you can update your profile and contact information, and to forms like the weight room access request.
Please note that as you update your profile information, you can choose to make certain things private from others who are searching in the directory if you’d like.
Accessing the directory:
- You can use the link above
- Or you can navigate to the homepage of www.priory.org and click the login button at the top of the page. The landing page that shows after you've logged in will have links to the directory and to the profile update page.
- If you are logged in, you can also hover your mouse over "Alumni" in the main navigation menu. A link to the directory appears in the drop-down menu, and in the left-hand menu on pages in the alumni section of the site.
We urge you to go in and check out this new system, as we hope it will be an important new way to connect our alumni and help you engage with the school. If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact the alumni office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Steve Oslica, '05
St. Louis Abbey/St. Louis Priory School
email@example.com/314.434.3690 ext. 134