Update (May 19):
Good morning! It was great to see a lot of you yesterday at locker distribution. We had a great turn out rate at the schools – but we do have a lot of items not picked up in the gym.
We are going to schedule a second pick up day on Thursday, May 21 from 9 am – 11 am at the Corley Gym. Here are a few things to note about the pick up:
- Please make a sign that you can hold up in the car window with your last name. This will help us with identification and traffic flow.
- If you picked up items on Monday and there were items in your bag that were NOT yours – please return them to the gym during this time. We had several students switch lockers in the gym, so items were mismarked.
- If you are unable to pick up your items on this day, you may not be able to retrieve them until July. We will keep them sorted and in the locker room over the summer.
• • •
In light of our current situation, here is how we will proceed with sports equipment:
- A number of sports apparel items that were passed out to the spring sports teams have yet to be billed out to the families. You can return any unused spring items (jerseys, t-shirts, etc.) without being billed.
- Any items that have been used, or not returned will be charged to the family account, per our normal protocol.
- However, as a token of our appreciation to our seniors, we will not be charging seniors for their sports apparel items, and they will be allowed to keep everything outright.
- For all other underclassmen, it will be your decision to either keep your items and be charged, or return all items you do not wish to keep on May 18, the same day as your school locker pick up. You will need to report directly to the gymnasium after you pick up your school items. The current contents of your gym locker will be removed and bagged for you before your arrival on May 18.
If you have any questions, please reach out to Mr. Brotherton.