Update (May 19):
Good morning! It was great to see a lot of you yesterday at locker distribution. We had a great turn out rate at the schools – but we do have a lot of items not picked up in the gym.
We are going to schedule a second pick up day on Thursday, May 21 from 9 am – 11 am at the Corley Gym. Here are a few things to note about the pick up:
- Please make a sign that you can hold up in the car window with your last name. This will help us with identification and traffic flow.
- If you picked up items on Monday and there were items in your bag that were NOT yours – please return them to the gym during this time. We had several students switch lockers in the gym, so items were mismarked.
- If you are unable to pick up your items on this day, you may not be able to retrieve them until July. We will keep them sorted and in the locker room over the summer.
• • •
Dear Students and Parents,
As the school year comes to a close I want to thank all of you for your patience and understanding as we transitioned to distance learning. There are many things that are different for this school and that includes the cleaning out of lockers.
Here is the plan for the retrieval of locker content:
- To mitigate the chance of not being able to social distance appropriately, a small group of school staff will be boxing up the content of each locker in the Junior School, High School and Corley Gym.
- If there are siblings in the school, all locker contents will be picked up in the oldest sibling time slot.
- High School locker content pick up will be Monday, May 18 in the circle drive of the High School with the following time slots:
- Form VI – 9-9:30 a.m.
- Form V – 9:30-10:15 a.m.
- Form IV – 10:15-10:45 a.m.
- Form III – 10:45-11:15 a.m.
- Junior School locker content pick up will be Monday, May 18 in the circle drive of the Junior School (unless you have an older sibling in the high school) with the following time slots:
- Form II – 9-9:30 a.m. (Please email Mrs. Lane at email@example.com, before Thursday, May 14 if you borrowed locker shelves from her.)
- Form I – 9:30-10 a.m.
- After you pick up from your respective circle drives, please proceed to the gym parking lot to pick up the contents of your gym locker. The same rules apply to families with siblings.
- Please arrive within your designated Form time slot. Please stay in your car and a staff person will bring your box to your car.
- If you are not able to pick up on May 18, please send Janice Bailey an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to make other arrangements.
Thank you again, and please know the prayers of all the monks are with you and your families.
Yours in the Lord,
Father Cuthbert Elliott O.S.B. ‘02